Full contact details of the Administrator are available upon request. Request shall be sent / Contact with the website administrator is possible via email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Administrator – Author of Say Yes To Madeira.
Website – the website available at https://sayyestomadeira.com
User – anyone who uses the Website.
II. PERSONAL DATA
- The User may share his personal data with the Administrator through the forms available on the site, i.e. the comment form.
- The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary for the User to take action to which a specific form is intended. The Administrator does not require the User to submit data that is unnecessary and disproportionate to the required action.
- The data made available to the Administrator in the comments are processed only for the purpose of posting, the email address provided in the form for commenting will not be used for marketing purposes, i.e. sending a newsletter.
- WE DO NOT LIKE SPAM AND WE DO NO SPAM: When contacting the Administrator via e-mail/contact form, the User transfers his e-mail address as the sender’s address. In addition, the message may also contain other personal data, provided voluntarily. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in such a case is the User’s consent resulting from the initiation of contact. Personal data provided as part of an e-mail contact are processed solely for the purpose of contact between the User and the Administrator as well as the requested suppliers (e.g. the wedding planner, or if the User explicitly expressed such will-companies such as a photographer, florist, etc.) and will not used for marketing purposes, i.e. sending a generic newsletter. WE USE COMMON SENSE: If you requested to be contacted by a wedding planner, or a particular wedding supplier, (for example: a photographer whose picture you saw), you will. We will not, however, share your data with any of the wedding suppliers without your request/interest in their services.
- The correspondence may be archived. correspondence is stored on the mailbox server.
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
- We do not collect sensitive personal data (such as data about health).
- Personal data is collected with care and properly protected against unauthorised access.
- An SSL certificate is installed on the website that ensures the confidentiality of data transmission via the Internet.
- The user has the following rights:
- the right to request access to, rectify, delete or limit their processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if previously the consent was expressed by the User,
- the right to raise a complaint to the supervisory body in connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator
To use them, User can send a message to email@example.com
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to information contained therein for statistical purposes and to ensure proper operation of the Website.
- The Administrator informs the User that it is possible to configure a web browser that prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In this situation, the use of the Website may be difficult.
- The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, using appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
- STATISTICS: The Administrator informs the User that he is using the Google Analytics tracking code – to analyse the statistics of the Site. This data is not associated with specific people using the site and are not used for identification purposes.
- EMBEDDED CONTENT: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. Youtube videos, images). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the User has visited the original website.
- ADVERTISING / AFFILIATE PROGRAMS: The Website uses advertising services (e.g. Google Adsense) that allows displaying advertising materials to visitors or affiliate links from partnering networks (e.g., Booking.com). When using these links/banners, cookies can be collected and stored to identify the User’s purchase transactions or his visits to other websites.
- COMMENTS: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata will be stored indefinitely. This allows us to automatically recognise and approve any follow-up comments instead of keeping them queued for approval. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
IV. SERVER LOGS
- The use of this website is related to sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
- Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User’s device IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system that the User uses.
- Logs are saved and stored in the server.
- Data saved in the server logs are not associated with specific persons who use the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify them.
- The server logs are only auxiliary material, which is mainly used to administer the Site, and their content is disclosed only to persons who are authorised to administer the server.
V. PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
- The services offered are not intended for children under 16 years of age. For these reasons, we would like to inform you that if we find out that we are processing personal data of children under 16 without the consent of legal guardians, we will take appropriate steps to delete the data as soon as possible.
- We do not process personal data of children under 16 years of age without the valid consent of their legal guardians.