Madeira Islands Holiday Rentals catalogue is a part of the Say Yes To Madeira blog and it is a platform where travelers looking for holiday accommodation on Madeira and Porto Santo are able to book holiday properties (both short, mid, and long-term) directly with owners and without intermediaries.
Each property listing allows advertisers to include pictures, videos, full property description as well as direct contact details. Travelers are free to contact property owners, either by phone, e-mail, or using a contact form below each listing.
*** Due to the pandemic, adding properties is free of charge until at least 31 March 2021 (with the possibility of extension). All advertisers will be contacted by e-mail regarding a possible extension or removal of a listing. ***
The following Terms apply:
Terms & Conditions version: 03; dated: 31-10-2020;
Owner – An advertiser owning or managing a holiday rental property on Madeira Islands who decided to advertise in the Holiday Rentals Catalogue
Traveler – A renter, looking for holiday accommodation via our Holiday Rentals Catalogue
We – Website www.sayyestomadeira.com
Catalogue – Holiday Rentals Catalogue available [HERE]
- Each listing is to be considered an advertisement. There are no transaction fees and We won’t be a party in any resulting rental transactions. Under no circumstance shall We be liable for any loss or damages incurred as a result of using our Catalogue.
- Only ‘Local Lodging’ (‘Alojamento local’) licenced properties are allowed. All properties without a valid licence number will be rejected. All properties must meet the standards specified by local AL regulations.
- Allowed properties are: a) houses (villas, townhouses, family houses), b) apartments c) guest houses d) rooms in shared houses and apartments. Do you have another sort of accommodation – please contact us.
- Owners must provide only accurate and up-to-date information in each listing, and shall not change conditions or add additional fees on the Traveler, other than listed online and confirmed during booking.
- We reserve the right to reject any listings which do not meet these requirements.
- In the case in which We receive a complaint from a Traveller about a misleading listing or a property being not up to standard, we reserve the right to remove the listing from our catalogue. Possible causes of removal are (not limited to): a) serious property safety and hygiene issues b) misleading and outdated listing information c) rude and discriminating behaviour of the property owner d) owner not meeting agreements. In case of doubt, we will put the listing on hold, until the situation is resolved.
- We reserve the right to update and modify these Terms.
By using the Catalogue Contact Form, each Traveler agrees to the above Terms.
By submitting a property, each Owner agrees to the above Terms.